2017 Nissan Rogue Review
Have you been waiting for news about the 2017 Nissan Rogue? Well, you’ve come to the right place. The team at Charleston Nissan has all of the details for you about the newest redesign that is exciting Nissan enthusiasts all around Summerville, North Charleston, and Mount Pleasant. Check out our vehicle review now, then check back for updates.
The Redesigned Nissan Rogue: A Powerful First Impression
The Nissan Rogue hasn’t gotten a full redesign since its 2014 model year and while the vehicle has gotten ample praise over the years, we’re super excited to announce the all-new 2017 Rogue. The vehicle has been completely redesigned from the bottom up and features a notably sportier exterior and a more luxurious interior, still, at that affordable price point, you expect from Nissan. With updated features, more advanced technology, and a superior list of safety features to choose from the 2017 model is sure to be a show-stopper.
Updated Technology in the 2017 Nissan Rogue
Buyers of the all-new Nissan Rogue will enjoy a great many updates in the 2017 model including some advanced technology features. The 2017 model has received performance technology advancements that give it a more fun and comfortable ride quality. The vehicle’s new technology features include the following:
- The Intelligent Cruise Control means you can enjoy your morning commute with a little less stress.
- The Motion Activated Liftgate makes it easier to get into the rear cargo space without putting down your groceries.
- The EZ FLEX Seating System makes it easy for you to make space for the people (or things) that matter at any given time.
- The Divide-N-Hide cargo system gives you easy access to your 70 cubic feet of cargo space and makes extra space when you need it.
- The Power Panoramic Moonroof gives you an open view of the sky that both front and second-row passengers can enjoy with ease.
Safety Technology Features to Keep Your Family Safe
If you’re driving the Nissan Rogue, most likely you’re transporting some pretty precious cargo. That’s why the vehicle offers a whole slew of innovative and advanced safety technology features. The 2017 model of the Rogue will be offered with several exceptional safety features including the following:
- Blind Spot Warning
- Forward Emergency Braking with pedestrian detection
- High Beam Assist Headlights
- Lane Departure Prevention
- Lane Departure Warning
- Moving Object Detection
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
The 2016 model of the Nissan Rogue was a named a Top Safety Pick from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety and while the 2017 model has yet to be graded, we expect similar, if not better, rankings for this year’s model.
Get More Information from Charleston Nissan
The 2017 Nissan Rogue will be released later this year and until then, there are plenty of vehicles to keep an eye on at your local dealership near Summerville, North Charleston, and Mount Pleasant. The 2016 Nissan Rogue is affordable, well-equipped, and available now in the huge inventory of new, used, and certified pre-owned Nissan vehicles at Charleston Nissan. Schedule a test drive now for your favorite Nissan model by calling us at 854-999-4741 or visiting our online inventory.