2017 Nissan Sentra Review
The Nissan Sentra is a reliable compact sedan you can drive anywhere—along with the Atlantic coast, through historic downtown Charleston, or up US 17 toward the Francis Marion National Forest.
The 2017 Sentra is available to drivers in Summerville, North Charleston, and Mount Pleasant at Charleston Nissan. Our team wrote this vehicle review so you can get a better sense of its cool design and high-tech entertainment features.
Nissan Sentra: Exterior Design
This is a car that was designed to put its best foot forward. Its stylish fascia features a bold and unique honeycomb-patterned grille. At the center of the design sits the unmistakable Nissan logo.
Flanking this potent duo are the available LED low-beam projector headlights. These powerful lamps will both increase road visibility and make a loud statement when you pull up anywhere.
The rest of the 2017 Nissan Sentra seems to follow from its modern front bumper. Its sleek hood transitions seamlessly into the aerodynamic contour of its frame, which rests on its 17-inch alloy wheels. Their asterisk design will look quite impressive as you’re rolling down the highway at 70 MPH.
Remember, the 2017 Nissan Sentra is a compact sedan; it only measures 182.1 inches long, 69.3 inches wide, and 58.9 inches high. With such efficient proportions, you won’t have any problems fitting into the smallest parking spaces.
2017 Sentra: Interior Design
Despite its conservative exterior dimensions, there’s plenty of room inside the cabin. The 2017 Nissan Sentra offers a 15.1 cubic feet minimum cargo capacity, and ample space for passengers, too: 39.4 inches of front headroom, 42.5 inches of front legroom, 36.7 inches of rear headroom, and 37.4 inches of rear legroom.
If you need to transport more stuff, you can expand the cargo space. The front passenger seat folds down and the rear seats are designed with a 60/40 split. Just don’t try to collapse the driver’s seat! That one must stay in place.
With the 2017 Nissan Sentra, you’ll get all the available entertainment amenities you need to make every drive as exciting as your first:
- Bluetooth® Connectivity: Listen to your music. Not your parents’, not some DJ’s, not that mix CD your buddy made for you.
- Bose Premium Audio: Uniquely crafted for the Sentra, this high-powered 8-speaker sound system might reveal elements of your favorite songs you never knew existed.
- Siri Eyes Free: If you use an iPhone, you can access your calls, messages, emails, etc., without taking your attention off the road.
- NissanConnectSM: Social media, local points of interest, navigation, weather, etc., are all at your fingertips.
Test Drive the 2017 Nissan Sentra
If you’d like to test drive the 2017 Nissan Sentra, which gets up to 29 highway MPG and 37 city MPG, you’re in luck.* Our team at Charleston Nissan would like to offer our customers in Summerville, North Charleston, and Mount Pleasant the opportunity to take this compact sedan for a spin.
Contact us today to schedule your Nissan Sentra test drive in Charleston, South Carolina.
*Fuel economy based on targeted 2017 EPA fuel economy estimates for the 2017 Sentra. EPA data not available at the time of publication. Targeted 2017 fuel economy estimates:
- 27 city/35 highway/30 combined MPG for 2017 Sentra S equipped with manual transmission.
- 29 city/37 highway/32 combined MPG for 2017 Sentra S, SV, SR, and SL equipped with a continuous variable transmission.
- 26 city/32 highway/28 combined MPG for 2017 Sentra SR Turbo equipped with manual transmission.
- 27 city/33 highway/29 combined MPG for 2017 Sentra SR Turbo equipped with a continuous variable transmission.
Estimates based on Nissan internal testing results, subject to EPA confirmation. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions. Use for comparison only.