2019 Nissan Frontier | Hudson Nissan of Charleston
What Makes The 2019 Nissan Frontier Such A Great Truck?
If you visit a Nissan dealer in SC, you will find the new Nissan Frontier, which is at par with the biggest pick-up truck competitors.
The Frontier has remained virtually unchanged for decades now, but there’s no sign of its sales figures taking a downward turn. The model has an old-fashioned cabin and banal tiring, but its inexpensive durable interior and customizable cargo box adds to its appeal and strikes a chord with people looking for practicality.
But 2019 opens a fresh page for Nissan, who has lifted the curtain and launched its 2019 model with a few minor tweaks. These changes include the availability of Cayenne Red paint and a new 7.0-inch touchscreen, making it one of the most endearing mid-size truck of recent times.
Let’s throw some light on this Nissan creation here.
1. Models: Just like previous years, the new Nissan Frontier is available in S, SV, Desert Runner, SL, and Pro-4X trim models. An extended model with a 6-foot bed is standard, but a four-door crew truck with a shorter bed is more common.
2. Styling: The 2019 Nissan Frontier is instantly familiar and not overtly stylish, but it's undoubtedly fresher compared to previous models. The exterior of the truck is chunky and includes wide headlights and heavy fenders. The hard-plastic interiors of the truck make it suitable for trail raiders and tradespeople.
3. Performance: The 2019 Nissan Frontier is equipped with the most sought-after 4.0-liter V-6 engine, which looks quite impressive for a mini pick-up truck. It provides 261 horsepower and 281 pound-feet of torque with a long-shifting 6-speed manual. The best part: the V-6 versions can tow up to 6,710 pounds!
4. Features: Here are some of the most attractive features that the 2019 Nissan Frontier brings to the table:
· NissanConnect®: The new Frontier comes with connected technology that lets you plug your mobile apps, navigation, music, and so many more things while on the road.
· Smart storage compartments: The interior of this truck includes a large dual-level glove compartment, removable storage space under the rear seats and a multi-level center console.
· Nissan Intelligent Mobility: If you desire advanced safety, then the Frontier has it. The technology takes a comprehensive approach to safety and keeps drivers informed about their surroundings on the road.
Although not much has changes from the previous versions, the 2019 Nissan Frontier certainly deserves your consideration. You can visit any Nissan dealer in SC for a test drive. You will surely love it.